Wednesday, March 21, 2012

About me: Michael Vanhoy

Hello all! My name is Michael Vanhoy, creator of this blog. I am a young professional pilot currently flying for a part 135 operation. I also like to enjoy my own personal flying all up and down the east coast. I have been flying since before I could drive. I learn every flight I do and I learn from as many people as I can. I am looking to share my experiences with everyone and hope everyone shares theirs as well. Remember this job or hobby is too awesome to screw up!!

1 comment:

  1. You're probably flying aircraft with all the latest knobs and gadgets! Please don't forget to FLY THE AIRPLANE FIRST! Please don't forget how to fly without all those fancy Garmin, glass cockpit tools that make it easier to get from point A to point B... "Aviate, Navigate, Communicate!" Cheers, Mike, and have fun flying!

    ReplyDelete