Wednesday, March 21, 2012

About Me: Colin Fischer

Lets get this AA meeting started.  My name is Colin Fischer and I'm and Aviaholic*.
If you're coming over from "What's a Flight Officer?", then you should already know who I am.  I'm THAT guy.  I am a licensed commercial pilot, currently working as a NASA contracter doing Engineering work.  I'm working on getting a job flying airplanes full time, but in this economy I am thankful to have a job.  I still fly fairly often - certainly enough to be dangerous - and so I'll be more than happy to show you what I've learned.

I'm also here to bring a non-pilot element to this blog.  Aviation is the best industry in the world; but its more than just pilots.  It's maintainers, engineers, and flight crewman and other ground crew that make the industry what it is.  Pilots, despite being as awesome as we are, are just the tip of the ice berg.

So...I'm ready for this journey.  Lets see whats out there...

*Aviaholic is (c) 2012 to Colin J. Fischer

No comments:

Post a Comment